- To make the department of Medicine an exemplary model of academic excellence and to provide optimum care at minimal cost.
- To enable and empower every Medical student to practice the art & science of General Medicine.
- To provide superior quality, evidence based holistic health care services to the patients.
Undergraduate Goals & Objectives
The broad goal is to acquire the knowledge, skills and behavioral attributes to function effectively, as the first contact physician.
At the end of the course the student shall be able to
- Diagnose and manage common clinical disorders among adults & geriatric patients with special reference to infectious diseases and nutritional disorders, tropical and environmental diseases.
- Provide first level management of acute emergencies promptly and efficiently and decide the timing and level of referral, if required.
Post Graduate Goals & Objectives
The goal of MD (Gen. Med) course is to produce a astute consultant physician who is aware of the contemporary advances and developments in medical sciences.
At the end of the MD course in Gen. Medicine, the student should be able to
- Diagnose medical illnesses clinically, investigate appropriately, provide holistic humane care and counsel regarding prevention.
- Develop skills as a self-directed lifelong learner, use technology to update oneself and to practice evidence-based medicine
|Dr. Y.J.Visweswara Reddy MD||Prof & HoD|
|Dr. Srinivasa Rao MD||Professor|
|Dr. Prabhakar.B.R. MD||Professor|
|Dr. Raghu.J. MD||Professor|
|Dr. Nagaraj.N. MD||Assoc. Prof|
|Dr. Prabhu Gnanasekharan||Assoc. Prof|
|Dr. Ravi Kumar MD||Asst. Prof|
|Dr. Sanjay Reddy MD||Asst. Prof|
|Dr. Irshad Ali MD||Asst. Prof|
|Dr. G Radhakrishna MD||Asst. Prof|
|Dr. N.Karthik MD||Asst. Prof|
|Dr. Uma K V MD||Asst. Prof|
|Dr. Srinivas C MD||Asst. Prof|
|Dr. R.Lakshmi Visruja MD||Asst. Prof|
|Dr. Chennappan MD||Asst. Prof|
|Dr. Srinath Reddy.K.B.||Senior Resident|
|Dr. Manjuantha.G.||Senior Resident|
|Dr. Ramesh Kumar||Senior Resident|
|Dr. Jayanth.C.||Senior Resident|
|Dr. Reddeppa.M.B||Senior Resident|
|Dr.Manoj Kumar.C.||Senior Resident|
|Dr.Lakshmi Raghavendra.P.||PG – Res-III|
|Dr.M.Pavan Kumar Reddy||PG – Res-III|
|Dr. T.Manasa||PG – Res-III|
|Dr. Arpita.C.||PG – Res-III|
|Dr.Harish Sagar.K.||PG – Res-III|
|Dr. Harshavardhan A||PG – Res-III|
|Dr. Kalyan.B.||PG – Res-III|
|Dr. Rohit.B.G.||PG – Res-III|
|Dr. P.Akshay Chowdary||PG – Res-II|
|Dr. Afsar Fathima||PG – Res-II|
|Dr. Poola Sriharika||PG – Res-II|
|Dr. Mahesh Naidu B||PG – Res-II|
|Dr.K.Manohar||PG – Res-II|
|Dr. Dheeraj Kumar A||PG – Res-II|
|Dr. Karthik andela||PG – Res-II|
|Dr. Venkatesh Potru||PG – Res-II|
|Dr. Sappa Naresh||PG – Res-II|
|Dr.M.Sai Sarath Reddy||PG – Res-I|
|Dr.S.Jagadeeswar||PG – Res-I|
|Dr.Revathi.J.||PG – Res-I|
|Dr.P.Sreedevi||PG – Res-I|
|Dr.P.Harshitha Reddy||PG – Res-I|
|Dr.Sethuram.K.||PG – Res-I|
|Dr.M.Sai Hanuman Kumar||PG – Res-I|
|Dr. Satya Sandeep Saladi||PG – Res-I|
|Dr. U.Kalyan||PG – Res-I|