To become a centre of excellence for ENT care and provide a student and patient friendly environment and to instill the accountability of clinical and analytical knowledge to achieve academic excellence for students and faculty.
To provide affordable, scientific, ethical and high quality ENT care services to all. To assist the paramedical and nursing colleges with their educational research goals.
Post Graduate Teaching
To prepare competent ENT care specialists
- To provide the latest skills to treat ENT problems
- To be a competent teacher and trainer for under graduate students.
Under Graduate Teaching
To prepare them to function as effective primary health care physicians
- To identify and image common ENT problems
- To effectively apply their knowledge towards early diagnosis and better ENT care
- To enlighten in ENT academically and clinically as to excel in national and
- International levels
|Dr. Byra Reddy.G.N.||Prof & HoD|
|Dr. Ashok Murthy||Professor|
|Dr. Paventhan K||Asst.Prof|
|Dr. Vijaya Lakshmi||Senior Resident|
|Dr. K. Spandana||Jr. Res-III|
|Dr. Jagannadham Madhuri||Jr. Res-III|
|Dr. Arun Chandra Babu.K.||Jr. Res-III|
|Dr. Ektha.C.N.||Jr. Res-II|
|Dr. D.Indraneel Reddy||Jr. Res-II|
|Dr.Sri Ramdas Swathi||Jr. Res-II|
|Dr. V.Swetha||Jr. Res-I|
|Dr. Mohammed Khais T K||Jr. Res-I|