Institutions responsibilities towards students
The Institution shall
• Communicate its goals and objectives systematically and clearly to all students.
• Offer programmes that are consistent with its goals and objectives.
• Offer a wide range of programmes with adequate academic flexibility
• Obtain feedback from students on the initiation, review and redesign of programmes if and when necessary.
• NABH & NABL accreditation obtained, on process of getting NAAC Accreditation for quality IN teaching programmes.
• Facilitate effective running of the teaching – learning programmes.
• Implement a well – conceived plan for monitoring student progress continuously.
• Ensure that the student assessment mechanism is reliable and valid.
• Ensure sufficient and well – run support services to all students.
• Promote healthy practices.